Avocado Dip with crudites
1 small bunch of basil
10g garlic (about two cloves)
25ml sherry vinegar
40ml lemon juice
60ml extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Seasonal vegetables (such as fennel, baby carrots, baby gem, radicchio trevigiano, radishes, and cherry tomatoes)
1. Drain the chickpeas in a colander, and then transfer to a blender with the basil, garlic, sherry vinegar, lemon juice and half the olive oil, then combine.
2. After blending, transfer the chickpea mix into a large bowl.
3. Add the avocado and the rest of the oil to the blender, then mix.
4. Transfer the blended avocado to the bowl with the chickpea mixture and combine, adding salt and pepper to taste.
2 garlic cloves
30ml extra virgin olive oil
100ml white wine
Salt and pepper
1. Put a large pot of water on the stove and bring to the boil with 40g of salt.
2. Saute two cloves of garlic in olive oil. When they're fragrant and start to turn a light golden colour, remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the clams and wine to the pan and cover with a lid.
4. When the clams are open, transfer them to a bowl. Save the sauce and add it back into the pan with a splash of the pasta water.
5. Cook the pasta until it's just al dente, and then transfer to the pan with the wine and clam juice.
6. Add the clams to the pasta and mix together with the parsley, garlic and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste, and finish with grated bottarga.
Lawson Serving Bowl
Lawson Pasta Plate, Large
Lawson Mug, Set of Four
Lawson Side Plate, Set of Four
Lawson Cereal Bowl, Set of Four
Lawson Dinner Plate, Set of Four
Pembroke Water Glass, Set of Four